I gave you guys a shot (despite what I was told)

Flynlo

You're in a relationship with your hand princess.

A masturbation pun. You spend a lot of time thinking that up? Today is turning out to be more entertaining that I thought....I was logged off but now I want to stay active cause this is way better than Jeeps. What else you guys got?

Trail JK

A masturbation pun. You spend a lot of time thinking that up? Today is turning out to be more entertaining that I thought....I was logged off but now I want to stay active cause this is way better than Jeeps. What else you guys got?

Not surprising, they say breaking up is hard to do. Don't let us linger in your mind too long. Chin up! You'll find another.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Flynlo

Not surprising, they say breaking up is hard to do. Don't let us linger in your mind too long. Chin up! You'll find another.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing is surprising on this forum, come on guys, be honest. I really enjoyed eddies videos while overseas, gave me tons of ideas for my JK, so Eddie, thank you for that. But this place turned into a total soup sandwich and you guys are hilariously all trying to take a bite.

Have fun, Jeep safely and keep the rubber side down. bye.

longarmwj

Nothing is surprising on this forum, come on guys, be honest. I really enjoyed eddies videos while overseas, gave me tons of ideas for my JK, so Eddie, thank you for that. But this place turned into a total soup sandwich and you guys are hilariously all trying to take a bite.

What in the world is a soup sandwich:thinking:

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
What in the world is a soup sandwich:thinking:

soup-sandwich_1_1024x1024.jpeg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing is surprising on this forum, come on guys, be honest.

Nothing you say is surprising especially being that you were "told" what to think of us. Come on, be honest - you fulfilled your own prophecy.

I really enjoyed eddies videos while overseas, gave me tons of ideas for my JK, so Eddie, thank you for that. But this place turned into a total soup sandwich and you guys are hilariously all trying to take a bite.

Glad to hear you've enjoyed our videos and that they've given you ideas for your JK. It is funny to me though that you would allow yourself to be so fixated and offended by the comments made in this one sub-forum - one that was specifically made to keep all the stupiness off the Tech forum, Build forums, Destination forums, etc. and to the point where you equate it as being the "whole" forum. But hey, when you've been "told" what to expect, it isn't hard to find what you came looking for.

Likewise.

Top Bottom