Rear bumper options...

DH2002

So I'm getting a new rear setup due to buying cheap Chinese crap and it seized up and I can barely get the tire carrier open. I'm torn between a bumper tire carrier or just a Evo Mfg rear facia with tailgate tire carrier. Does anyone worry about not having a rear bumper? I drive into manhattan everyday and kinda worried about getting rear ended....

US Army Combat Vet. Afghanistan 2010-2011

gheller

I live in New York, Brooklyn, so I feel for your concerns. I have the factory 2017 HD tailgate which is basically the Teraflex but also plan on adding the Teraflex rear bumper as I like the looks and it adds factory fog light mounts to the rear.
Probably didn't answer your question, but food for thought.

Btw, thanks for your service.

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

Rubicon310

Have you looked into the LoD bumper? They also make the tire carrier that is built up really nice. Not to mention, they are a paying vendor of this site.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

Consider if you want to carry stuff (Rotopax, cargo, shovel, etc). If so, Fascia and new Evo carrier don't lend themselves to that. That was big part of why I went with LoD.

Top Bottom