2014 jeep grand Cherokee cylinder 6 misfire

rkrich87

hey guys...

unfortunately I joined the group because I'm having some major issues with my jeep and Chrysler customer service, so I figured if come here for advice before I go insane...

Anyways,
my jeep has the 3.6 penta. it's got 65k on it. I don't qualify for the lemon law but everything has been covered under the powertrain warranty...

what happens, is when I'm merging onto the highway, the some will come way up to over 6500 rpms, won't shift into 5th gear, and the check engine will flash, and then stay on.

since Jan 6, I've taken my jeep to and from the same dealership 4x.... all for the same issue.... the vehicle was out of my hands for 50 days. They've replaced the cylinder head, they've replaced plugs, wires, lifters, a cam sensor, a crank sensor, a lash adjuster, and a roller finger follower.... and when they thought the vehicle was fixed they offered me 3 months worth of car payments....(which I have not accepted yet....)

well the issue came up again, so this will be my 5th trip to the dealer.... does anyone have a y advice on how to proceed or what my rights are as a consumer?? do I need to contact a lawyer?

thanks guys and gals.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom