Tahoe's impending doom

Journeyman

Wow this years weather is crazy and awesome. I/we just got word at work that we might be making a third trip up north for storm power restoration leaving so-cal Friday morning. I'm not sure how much more weather can be handled up there. Fingers crossed for everybody up there [emoji1374]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
I guess I shouldn't complain, because well take all the water we can get as we certainly need it even if we are "out of the drought" but I will say most people up here are ready for it to be nice again. Down the hill in Reno and Carson there is already a lot of flooding and most of that snow hasn't melted yet, hopefully it'll be a slow melt to keep the rivers under control

Journeyman

Yea hopefully this isn't the straw that breaks the camels back.
I was hoping to run the rubicon and explore that area this year, but who knows when that will even be possible with all the snow. Cool thing is that I bet the trails will be completely different with all the snow melt [emoji848]

benatc1

Hooked
Yea hopefully this isn't the straw that breaks the camels back.
I was hoping to run the rubicon and explore that area this year, but who knows when that will even be possible with all the snow. Cool thing is that I bet the trails will be completely different with all the snow melt [emoji848]

Yea I think it'll be late in the summer till we can get up there but you are correct, probably lots of new looks at the trails!

Journeyman

Wow! Curious how the weather is up there right now. We were expecting a phone call to come help with storm repair today. But it never came [emoji1374]
All that snow pack will be awesome through out the entire year keeping the water flowing.

Top Bottom