Homemade Rolling PVC Door Rack

scull20

Made this 2 years ago to store my doors. It's taking valuable garage space. I'm going to end up just hanging my doors on the wall for putting them in my basement.

Before I cut it up and toss it in the trash I figured I'd see if anyone wanted it. Available for pickup in North Jersey.

IMG_2515.jpg

Ddays

Hooked
Made this 2 years ago to store my doors. It's taking valuable garage space. I'm going to end up just hanging my doors on the wall for putting them in my basement.

Before I cut it up and toss it in the trash I figured I'd see if anyone wanted it. Available for pickup in North Jersey.

View attachment 252580

So, what? Now that you have a PE stamp this isn't good enough anymore? So you try to give us your old shit now that you're gonna make the real deal now? I see how it is. :grayno:

:bleh:

scull20

So, what? Now that you have a PE stamp this isn't good enough anymore? So you try to give us your old shit now that you're gonna make the real deal now? I see how it is. :grayno:

:bleh:

Basically...just give me a few weeks, I'll be pawning the whole jeep off on some fool so I can get a brand new one.

Top Bottom