Resell on craigslist

RUBEERCON

I kept my parts in case I demod the jeep and sell it in stock condition. My luck I'd want to sell the jeep and aftermarket parts and there would be no free replacement bumpers on the market, then I'd have to pay 300 for what I gave away. Tuck them in the attic or basement and use or sell them later if you get rid of the jeep.

PS,
Saw a jeep with smashed stock bumpers at the gym, left my business card in drivers window felt and a note saying I had front and rear bumpers free and I would install them in my driveway, no return call lol.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Originally had a guy interested in my Rubi coils and shocks, listed them for 100 all in.
When we met up, it was a young guy in college, building a 2 door sport. Reminded me of myself many moons ago. He agreed to 100 but I changed the price last minute to 20 bucks....we chatted jeeps for a while and that was it.

Other time I sold a budget boost to a retired 50 bucks he was happy me too.

If you make a little gas or coffee money, help out a fellow Jeeper everyone wins.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using WAYALIFE mobile app

Chris1015

I kept my parts in case I demod the jeep and sell it in stock condition. My luck I'd want to sell the jeep and aftermarket parts and there would be no free replacement bumpers on the market, then I'd have to pay 300 for what I gave away. Tuck them in the attic or basement and use or sell them later if you get rid of the jeep.

PS,
Saw a jeep with smashed stock bumpers at the gym, left my business card in drivers window felt and a note saying I had front and rear bumpers free and I would install them in my driveway, no return call lol.

That is hilarious lol! No call!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using WAYALIFE mobile app

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Usually, if I have something like that, I'll list it for a little while. Sometimes you find someone looking for the stuff. Other times you have to nearly give it away.

Top Bottom