You keep working and paying my retirement!

longarmwj

It's fucking pathetic how these grown men keep running over there to cry on each other's shoulder as soon as someone hurts their feelings here.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

lol I looked over there and noticed one of my threads made it onto their little bash sesh. Apparently an event that actually happened to me (the JK at the gas station who told me I was a horrible person for being a member here) is made up to "stroke eddies ego". [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sharkey

Word Ninja
100% combat disabled vet who wants to kick people's asses on the trail, when he isn't in his garage copying other people's designs, all while living off our tax dollars rather than getting a fucking job.

Yep, I got nothing but respect for the dude.

holliewood61

I can applaud you for putting in the time and effort to fab up your own parts. I make probably 90% of what i could buy a lot more easily, so i understand that. The issue I have isn't as much that what you made resembles a retail product, as it is your shitty attitude. You've pretty much said screw you guys and your opinions. I get that, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink. Then you insult long standing members of the forum. Not cool. Then you pull out the vet card which burns me up. Being in the military is a job. It is a very selfless, noble, dangerous job in which i have major respect for anyone who chooses to take that path. When you throw it up in peoples faces it's no different than saying you retired from McDonald's. It shows a lack of class to do that. Everyone has to do something, you chose to defend our country. While i appreciate that it doesn't make you special or entitled. It really just makes you a dick, and is disrespectful to every man and woman who humbly serves without expecting any special treatment.

Sent from my LGLS991 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
I can applaud you for putting in the time and effort to fab up your own parts. I make probably 90% of what i could buy a lot more easily, so i understand that. The issue I have isn't as much that what you made resembles a retail product, as it is your shitty attitude. You've pretty much said screw you guys and your opinions. I get that, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink. Then you insult long standing members of the forum. Not cool. Then you pull out the vet card which burns me up. Being in the military is a job. It is a very selfless, noble, dangerous job in which i have major respect for anyone who chooses to take that path. When you throw it up in peoples faces it's no different than saying you retired from McDonald's. It shows a lack of class to do that. Everyone has to do something, you chose to defend our country. While i appreciate that it doesn't make you special or entitled. It really just makes you a dick, and is disrespectful to every man and woman who humbly serves without expecting any special treatment.

^^^^^^exactly

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Coop

Caught the Bug

Well said.

5280Sapper

OP the cage looks great... I just got me a new Wig welder on Tuesday!!! and all my cage tube feet plates and frame tie in bits came in the mail.. gunna start building my cage as well! I'd rather be safe them sorry as well, for what it costs me to build a cage buying a bolt in doesn't make any sense at all. I do hate painting cages though!! not looking forward to that!

WJCO

Meme King
OP the cage looks great... I just got me a new Wig welder on Tuesday!!! and all my cage tube feet plates and frame tie in bits came in the mail.. gunna start building my cage as well! I'd rather be safe them sorry as well, for what it costs me to build a cage buying a bolt in doesn't make any sense at all. I do hate painting cages though!! not looking forward to that!

Welcome back :standing wave: Your retirement check is in the mail. :thumb:

5280Sapper

Well maybe I'll just give you cash...If we ever meet on a trail someday...

you could just leave my comments alone on threads.. I'd like to comment on the things I find interesting.. but let me guess you can't do that can you! maybe we will cross paths you never know!

WJCO

Meme King
you could just leave my comments alone on threads.. I'd like to comment on the things I find interesting.. but let me guess you can't do that can you! maybe we will cross paths you never know!

You could stop acting like a jackass and maybe you would be left alone to comment on what you find interesting. Not really sure what I did that pissed you off so much anyways. Guess I'm not one to get bent out of shape over a Jeep forum. With that being said, I'm not really sure why you're here anyways after you talk so much shit about it elsewhere. :idontknow:

5280Sapper

You could stop acting like a jackass and maybe you would be left alone to comment on what you find interesting. Not really sure what I did that pissed you off so much anyways. Guess I'm not one to get bent out of shape over a Jeep forum. With that being said, I'm not really sure why you're here anyways after you talk so much shit about it elsewhere. :idontknow:

I don't typically act like that.. I don't like how select few go after people on here but like its told to everyone if you don't like it leave! I have pretty thick skin in most cases... And honestly I'm not sure what you did.. and I would certainly not discuss it in an open forum out of respect. I won't deny what I have said.. certainly on par for the majority here I can have an opinion and spread it however I feel. Just because I come here doesn't mean I have to like all of the content, I used to get out of hand on forums over the years and got myself into a lot of trouble solving my issues hand to hand in person.. I don't need to be a keyboard warrior, and don't care about empty threats and badgering from a forum either. I'm sure like you and most others find it entertaining how crazy people get!

Top Bottom