You keep working and paying my retirement!

silverbullet88

I think the sliders look good man. Eh why try to reinvent the wheel. You made them for yourself anyways so who cares what they look like.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
^ Shocker. Again, you either get it or you don't. This has nothing to do with EVO. I've said the same thing in threads dealing with ARB Snorkel knockoffs. The point clearly escapes you.

geberhard

Douchebag
EDIt. A fawk it this thread has followed the going downhill drama...

For the OP, looks great and awesome you did it yourself.

Last edited:

5280Sapper

new sliders v 2.0!!

All finished and welded up and painted then got to install them today... Very happy with the final product.. they will do the trick..!!!

longarmwj

I wonder why this got moved into this thread??!! You guys are so swell..

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Probably because you posted it to stir the pot? :thinking:

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm all for building stuff your own, and if you have the means, go for it. Hell, 99% of the stuff under my WJ is custom built by my buddy at his shop. I wish I possessed the skills to produce custom stuff, but I still stand by the fact that it is a blatant copy of EVO sliders, and a cheap looking copy at that.

Ddays

Hooked
The whole "copied slider issue" aside, why is it that guys will go on another forum and go all badass saying shit like "I hope I run into that MOFO sometime", blah, blah, blah, but they don't have a pair on nuts big enough to say that directly to the person here that they have the beef with? :thinking: I find it hilarious that someone feels the need to run somewhere else to point to others how cool he is.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I wonder why this got moved into this thread??!! You guys are so swell..

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I wanted to jump in and help you out a little before you earned your own thread. But after making your retirement comment I decided not to.
You a are a true douche bag,

I may also suggest that if you are to go somewhere else and talk shit about WAL, you should use a different name. I can't believe that all of us hard working people are pitching into supporting your lazy ass. Beat it looser

jmedgar

Bad design looks bad.. but a bad version of someone else's design is a special type of ugly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom