Also why everyone is have hard time here?

longarmwj

If I had to choose between running a Grumper for free, and dragging my ballsack through a hundred miles of broken glass and rusty nails, in the middle of the desert in the middle of summer, with a mask feeding me Whoopie Goldberg's queef as my only source of oxygen only to be met by a rabid bear who showers me with the day old piss of Caitlyn Jenner, I would choose the latter.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
If I had to choose between running a Grumper for free, and dragging my ballsack through a hundred miles of broken glass and rusty nails, in the middle of the desert in the middle of summer, with a mask feeding me Whoopie Goldberg's queef as my only source of oxygen only to be met by a rabid bear who showers me with the day old piss of Caitlyn Jenner, I would choose the latter.

iencGsQ.gif

BAHAHA! :clap2:

[emoji23] shitty choice of options, but I would agree!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked

FH.jpg

Y'know, you really need to work on not repressing your feelings man. You need to let it all out every now and again.

I would probably choose the grumper. There are about 5 reasons in this statement that would make me chose that route.

Oreo

I would probably choose the grumper. There are about 5 reasons in this statement that would make me chose that route.

While you're at it get one of these, perfect addition to the aggressive yet modern-looking grumper grille. 100% trail ready!

IMG_3338.jpg

catahoula

Caught the Bug

LMFAO!:cheesy:

Top Bottom