Also why everyone is have hard time here?

Growlz

Let's try this...

On Wayalife some of the definitions of "Active Member" is one who contributes to posts, helps people out with issues, gives a wave, join's in on conversations. They don't come here and on post #1 try to sell something. "Active Member" isn't a title you get just because you joined.

Maximus

Its very simple, I understand all of this and like you mentioned if someone needs HELP. I have posted this part that I want to sell because I won't use it and its $600 less that the market price, so I am seeking help if someone knows someone or someone is interested in it and can help me sell it I don't see any problem in that and as you can see its my 1st post. If I am here just to sell you will see 100 parts left and right but I am not a vendor. Also why everyone is have hard time here? Also all the cheap and trash comments no need for it, its very simple if you can't respect your self don't seek to be RESPECTED. If you dont like my post and its so bad and ugly and can't look at it then don't comment and waste every one time.

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Its very simple, I understand all of this and like you mentioned if someone needs HELP. I have posted this part that I want to sell because I won't use it and its $600 less that the market price, so I am seeking help if someone knows someone or someone is interested in it and can help me sell it I don't see any problem in that and as you can see its my 1st post. If I am here just to sell you will see 100 parts left and right but I am not a vendor. Also why everyone is have hard time here? Also all the cheap and trash comments no need for it, its very simple if you can't respect your self don't seek to be RESPECTED. If you dont like my post and its so bad and ugly and can't look at it then don't comment and waste every one time.

*check punctuation and spelling*

It's bothering the piss out of me.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Damn where did you get the textured paint from! :clap2:

bahah its a brand new coating! they call it "Thick Cellulite White" and its one of the FASTEST growing trend across the whole nation! :cheesy: #notfat #thick

16346063835_962c2c0cf5_z.jpg

Top Bottom