WTS: ORE Built 2015 Rubicon Unlimited with EVERYTHING

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
Jeep with a history: once ran over Bigfoot's fat foot.

Hate to see it go, but glwts. Btw, you'll be back.

SSTM714

Agreed... that is almost exactly how I want to build mine, and that's a very good price. I wish I had seen this in February when I bought mine. Damn.

Sent from my iPhone using the WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

Thats a great deal... if it wasnt white i would sooo be in!

Sent from my SM-G900P using WAYALIFE mobile app
If it's just what you want at a great price, just buy it and repaint it. Paint job may be a few grand but it'll go on just fine over the white, you can pick any color you want so you'll stand out, and it'd be cheaper than building up the same rig from scratch. Just something to consider.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
If it's just what you want at a great price, just buy it and repaint it. Paint job may be a few grand but it'll go on just fine over the white, you can pick any color you want so you'll stand out, and it'd be cheaper than building up the same rig from scratch. Just something to consider.

SDG doesn't need another rig with 60/80 and DTD to go with the one he already has in his driveway. Even though he is 12 foot tall, one is enough.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SDG

Caught the Bug
SDG doesn't need another rig with 60/80 and DTD to go with the one he already has in his driveway. Even though he is 12 foot tall, one is enough.

Haha, Adam is right, I was just giving the thread a bump for Scott and giving him a little shit.

If I were in the market I would pick this up in a heartbeat as it is a really good deal... jeep + parts is more than he is asking for a fully built rig.

jeffj

Caught the Bug
This looks like an awesome jeep with a great build sheet. I'm going to show this to my brother in law this weekend. Hopefully I can get him interested.

SaddleTramp

Haha, Adam is right, I was just giving the thread a bump for Scott and giving him a little shit.

If I were in the market I would pick this up in a heartbeat as it is a really good deal... jeep + parts is more than he is asking for a fully built rig.

Upgrades on the rid look great Garrett!!!

Thank you all for all the bumps and comments, really appreciate it!!!

Top Bottom