Only resident dickbags can call-out or say anything bad about someone else

longarmwj

I mean could you just not have waited until the carrier actually arrived to measure it? Do you REALLY need to have mounts as soon as you get it installed? Can't you store your dildos inside, or do they have to be mounted on the carrier?

2nd.gunman

Caught the Bug
you are simply wrong. i came to this thread looking for information.

if you truly think that anyone asking for measurements for a tire carrier, secretly has a fab shop and is looking to pirate their own, AND, anyone who calls out people for acting like a-holes to new members when it is completely unwarranted is simply looking to "start some shit", then your conclusions are delusional.

also, pulling my comments from that thread while leaving the other caustic responses to the OP's question only proves that you should NOT be a moderator on this site.

Congratulations you're the the number 1 little bitch this week. Fuck off already

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
so, your points are:

- don't come to this site looking for information, that's what the manufacturer is for
- don't call out a-holes for being a-holes

great - thanks!

You clearly lack reading comprehension. And since you seem to like bullets, I'll make it a bit easier for you:

• You, like the OP, did not want information, you asked for product specs. You didn't ask/search how others had modded an EVO carrier for gas cans, etc. Oops sorry, too many words.

• You didn't ask/search how others had modded an EVO carrier for gas cans, etc.

• Yes, calling the vendor would have been the best option to try to obtain concrete specs.

• In your effort to be high and mighty, you in turn called out a forum member.

• That forum member (MTG) simply gave his opinion about a post.

• But since you are Mr Morals, your opinions obviously matter more than others.

• Thus, in your own words and reasoning, you are an ass hole and we are calling you out.

• Comprendo?

snosrfr

You clearly lack reading comprehension. And since you seem to like bullets, I'll make it a bit easier for you:

• You, like the OP, did not want information, you asked for product specs. You didn't ask/search how others had modded an EVO carrier for gas cans, etc. Oops sorry, too many words.

• You didn't ask/search how others had modded an EVO carrier for gas cans, etc.

• Yes, calling the vendor would have been the best option to try to obtain concrete specs.

• In your effort to be high and mighty, you in turn called out a forum member.

• That forum member (MTG) simply gave his opinion about a post.

• But since you are Mr Morals, your opinions obviously matter more than others.

• Thus, in your own words and reasoning, you are an ass hole and we are calling you out.

• Comprendo?

thanks for your gems of wisdom there, Jags. i feel that you totally "get me!"

TRLJNKY

Damn this is some good reading... oh, can someone pass me the shit paper?

It's half past f'it with the CAPS lock on!

snosrfr

I mean could you just not have waited until the carrier actually arrived to measure it? Do you REALLY need to have mounts as soon as you get it installed? Can't you store your dildos inside, or do they have to be mounted on the carrier?

you are soooo right, longarmwj! i now see the foolishness of my ways in trying to elicit information about my tire carrier from a Jeep forum. gosh, in hindsight, it really was a silly notion... HAHAHA!!! i see what you did there - saying that i was looking for a way to store my dildos on my tire carrier!!!!! that. is. hilarious!!!! thanks for the friendly jab : ) dildos - hehehehe...

MTG

Caught the Bug
Don't let sharkey and Pig stop you, please, tell MTG how you are going to "put him down". :daydream:

It is with great trepidation that I post on this thread for my fear of being "put down." But I am taking on that risk to simply say that it has been a great while since I have been called a "bully cunt." I mean, that quite possibly might be the highlight of my day, if not week. LOL!

Seriously, how fucking dumb does one have to be to resurrect this thread? :idontknow:

Last edited:
Top Bottom