Tube bending/Custom Fabrication

DavidDial

Can't wait for the "I'm not promoting my business" explanation. Ignorance is bliss!

Haha I was definitely promoting my business, not gonna deny that.

I wasn't aware of the rules, guess I shoulda read them before posting lol. As stated in my other reply, I'll gladly remove my business name from the photos and signature. That's no issue.

Didn't mean to step on someone's toes.

David Dial
2011 JKU

WJCO

Meme King

I wasn't aware of the rules, guess I shoulda read them before posting lol. As stated in my other reply, I'll gladly remove my business name from the photos and signature. That's no issue.

David Dial
2011 JKU

Thanks for doing that. If you did want to promote your business here, please send wayoflife or CarsonCindy a message and they can discuss that with you.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

David Dial
2011 JKU

That's cool. You are welcome here, as long as you don't promote your business. If at any point you wish too, I'm sure the Admins would be happy to have you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
WTF? You can't admit fault and apologize! That just make just too much sense...haha. You'll be more than welcome here if you keep this up. As mentioned you're more than welcome here and if promoting your business is what you may have an interest in just contact Eddie and Cindy and I'm sure they can fill you in on the details. Welcome!

dillard09

David Dial
2011 JKU
Class act! Good job my man for admitting.
Welcome to the family. Keep it real and get up on what you can and can't do and you will have no probs here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

DavidDial

WTF? You can't admit fault and apologize! That just make just too much sense...haha. You'll be more than welcome here if you keep this up. As mentioned you're more than welcome here and if promoting your business is what you may have an interest in just contact Eddie and Cindy and I'm sure they can fill you in on the details. Welcome!

Hahaha thanks man!

I help run a page on Facebook here in Georgia, were at 17k members and we have paid sponsors who have advertising rights.

So i know how that goes! We have folks all the time who post without permission. So that was my fault for not reading the rules. I for sure should've known better haha.

I'm new to forums, so I'm still learning how to navigate this place haha

David Dial
2011 JKU

gmb425

2f9.jpg

Haha. This is the perfect GIF response!

GRBG TRK http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?38800-Garbage-Truck-(GRBG-TRK)

cforgerson

Man, as great as it is seeing simple humility and ownership of a little flaw, I really do enjoy the memes and comments posted up after people don't own their mistakes.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

Hahaha thanks man!

I help run a page on Facebook here in Georgia, were at 17k members and we have paid sponsors who have advertising rights.

So i know how that goes! We have folks all the time who post without permission. So that was my fault for not reading the rules. I for sure should've known better haha.

I'm new to forums, so I'm still learning how to navigate this place haha

David Dial
2011 JKU
Cudos to you for not being a douchebag. Welcome to WAL! 🍻

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Damnit! You were supposed to start talking smack about how you broke the rules, yet we are still wrong, and how WAL "isn't your thing" and blah blah blah. Not own up and act like an adult!!!!!! ;)

Welcome to WAL. :thumb:

Spazbyt

Hooked
I feel like WJCO just talked a jumper down from a ledge. Crisis averted! :thumb: I was in my office screaming "Don't do it!" "It doesn't have to end this way!"

Zstairlessone

Ahhh....I see now. It kind of sounded like he was selling his product ... which I obviously do get why that is a No-No. Especially to their other vendors that is disrespectful. So obviously if I built something I can post pictures but if I want to tell people what I used as far as equipment or something like that(or in his case him telling about the tube bender company and their website) I would have to check with admin first? The only reason I say this is because the information you can find on the site about bending stuff it would be useful.... And I would want other people to know what I used as long as I'm not trying to sell a product nor would I ever do that. Not sure if that makes sense but hopefully you get my point. And obviously I get the rules and would never tried to do what he did. Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

The OP said the stinger was built for one of his customers, in other words - I have this bender and I bend shit to sell, check out my wares.

Edit: I see he manned up, good deal and a pleasant if unexpected outcome!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom