Flying with King Coilovers

bigcale

Caught the Bug
Pretty sure that even if you could get them on the plane they would be more than 50 pounds so you would have to pay the overweight baggage charge.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Yeah might just have to put the money away and wait. I forgot about all the salt and acid In the dirt. :/

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have met 2 people here on Oahu with coilovers. Both have had issues with rust, and both within a year. With the high cost of shipping to here, plus the salt air, no way I would run coilovers here. If I were you, I would wait till you get stateside. As you know, unless you want Chinese made stuff from 4WP, there just isn't much of a choice here on island. If you wait till you get back to the mainland, you'll have better choices and save money.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jeepfan30

I was stationed on Oahu from 2013-2016. I cam back to WA state one time and bought a Rubicon sway bar for my Sport, wrapped it up and checked it as bag. Delta looked very confused and just asked me to unwrap it and checked to see if there was any visible leaking oil/fluid. Each website will have a policy, Delta has a specific section for checking automotive parts. It shipped for free since military are allowed a few extra bags when on leave/orders. I did all of my shopping with NR (a dirty word on WAL now) while there because they were the only company that would ship and not charge a mind boggling fee.

Top Bottom