FS: Dynatrac Axles, Evo Enforcer, KMC's with 37" STT Pro - San Diego

tgoss

FS: Dynatrac Axles, Evo Enforcer, KMC's with 37" STT Pro - San Diego

I'm dropping the Jeep off at Offroad Evolution. Axle and everything else should be pulled shortly after.

Dropping the price of the front axle to $4250 including the Adams driveshaft.

Last edited:

benatc1

Hooked
Dynatrac hardcore axles, evo d60 hi-steer, double throwdown front, bolt on coilovers rear (I ran out of money lol), evo long arms, trailready beadlocks and 40" Nittos TG's.

Nice, gonna be sweet, I'm sure it didn't take long to run out of money with that set up, but no reason the rear lever can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

tgoss

Nice, gonna be sweet, I'm sure it didn't take long to run out of money with that set up, but no reason the rear lever can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I really do hope so. This got out of hand pretty quickly so hopefully it will be enough to really enjoy some of the more difficult trails in Johnson Valley and Moab.

Jack diddly

If there was a prorock rear 60 in the mix, yah I would have invited everyone on this thread to the party. You'd think you were in the mountains surrounded by snow and snow bunnies but can't do anything about it cuz your so fucked up you can't feel all your lower extremities. That's how much coke I'd bring.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

mbgt72

Your inbox seems to be full fyi.

Are the control arms the standard length Currie ce9100 arms? Or is it a different set.

Also, probably not, but any interest in splitting the evo 4" coils? I'm planning on evo c.o. in the front and only need the rear coils.

WJCO

Meme King
Your inbox seems to be full fyi.

Are the control arms the standard length Currie ce9100 arms? Or is it a different set.

Also, probably not, but any interest in splitting the evo 4" coils? I'm planning on evo c.o. in the front and only need the rear coils.

Untitled.png .......

Top Bottom