Close

Fresh Catch

Forum sponsors discounts?

Hey all. Big wave from Az! I'm looking to protect my new JKUR. Looking for oil and trans skids and leveling kit. Looking for easy install and access to change oil on tje skids. Probably go8ng with Teraflex leveling kit, I know there a cheaper but I want to support them as the awesome videos have helped educate me. Paying it back. As for skids, nothing more than than oil pan and trans for now. I believe everything else is protected from the factory enough for now. Recommend a supplier or if you're a retailer let me know what you have.

2017 JKUR

Quote Originally Posted by Mark85383 View Post
    Hey all. Big wave from Az! I'm looking to protect my new JKUR. Looking for oil and trans skids and leveling kit. Looking for easy install and access to change oil on tje skids. Probably go8ng with Teraflex leveling kit, I know there a cheaper but I want to support them as the awesome videos have helped educate me. Paying it back. As for skids, nothing more than than oil pan and trans for now. I believe everything else is protected from the factory enough for now. Recommend a supplier or if you're a retailer let me know what you have.

2017 JKUR
    Just a heads up not alot of people on here are fans of Teraflex for the simple fact that most of their products are made very cheaply (china) and their customer service plain stinks. Yes they do some very good videos but that is mostly marketing. Might I suggest what I am running? I have the EVO leveling kit and I personally like the Rock Hard 4x4 for the skids their oil pan skid has a easy access door for the bolt. But the Evo skids are stout also. Call Rock Hard tell them you are a member and ask what they can do, never hurts to ask. Just my 0.02

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by Kalums; 04-20-2017 at 10:24 PM.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar

Forum sponsors discounts?

RockHard 4x4 skids are tough as nails. The EVO skids are good too. IDK if you'll get a discount, but you'll have very good armor, either way.

Both RockHard & Offroad Evolution offer great customer service. I'm running RockHard skids, myself.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by notnalc68; 04-20-2017 at 10:58 PM.

Rockhard4x4, awesome skids and even better customer​ service.

Sent from a guy with a jeep

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    RockHard 4x4 skids are tough as nails. The EVO skids are good too. IDK if you'll get a discount, but you'll have very good armor, either way.

Both RockHard & Offroad Evolution offer great customer service. I'm running RockHard skids, myself.

Quote Originally Posted by deadguy View Post
    Rockhard4x4, awesome skids and even better customer​ service.

Sent from a guy with a jeep
    Thank you both!
    ROCK HARD 4X4
    PREMIUM - PATENTED - PROVEN / 100% Made in the USA Jeep Armor
    Toll Free: (844) ROCK-HARD / 762-5427
    Email: sales@rockhard4x4.com or send us a PM
    Site: www.rockhard4x4.com
    Instructions and Videos: www.rockhard4x4.com/INSTRUCTIONS
    Follow RH4x4: Facebook / YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Mark85383 View Post

2017 JKUR
    Teraflex is definitely not a sponsor of this forum, just so you know.

I also recommend anything EVO or RockHard4x4, both sponsors here. I have parts from both companies and they are definitely high quality.
    2013 JKU Sport "Spider" with some EVO goodies and a chop here and there

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Overall "build thread" http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ker-quot-build

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by USMC Wrangler View Post
    I also recommend anything EVO or RockHard4x4, both sponsors here. I have parts from both companies and they are definitely high quality.
    Both made in the USA

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalums View Post
    Just a heads up not alot of people on here are fans of Teraflex for the simple fact that most of their products are made very cheaply (china) and their customer service plain stinks. Yes they do some very good videos but that is mostly marketing. Might I suggest what I am running? I have the EVO leveling kit and I personally like the Rock Hard 4x4 for the skids their oil pan skid has a easy access door for the bolt. But the Evo skids are stout also. Call Rock Hard tell them you are a member and ask what they can do, never hurts to ask. Just my 0.02

Yes great marketing. I'll take that into consideration. Thanks.

2017 JKUR

Quote Originally Posted by Kalums View Post

Thanks for the info