Stretching my new EVO legs.

sc_rhino

After picking up my jeep from ORE, I'm heading to Moab for a few days. Curious if anyone will be there next week. Probably just meet some people at the market to run with.

Picture near Malibu on the coast.
IMG_4821.JPG

Great seafood restaurant near Malibu called Neptune's Net.
IMG_4819.JPG

jkruiser

That place is a zoo during the weekend! Definitely good grub[emoji1417]

Congrats on the upgrades Liston!

JKbrick

After picking up my jeep from ORE, I'm heading to Moab for a few days. Curious if anyone will be there next week. Probably just meet some people at the market to run with.

Picture near Malibu on the coast.
View attachment 254483

Great seafood restaurant near Malibu called Neptune's Net.
View attachment 254484

That was a quick turn around! Show some more pics of what was done to your rig please

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Journeyman

I should be heading back east by then. I'm looking forward to the cool weather in Moab.

10-4. Enjoy your trip! If you decide to stick around Moab for a bit longer hit me up. We'll be running trails all week. Jealous of your new upgrade! Maybe by the end of this year I'll be rollin a double throw down evo setup. Maybe I've missed it, but what's your thoughts on the new set up so far.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

sc_rhino

10-4. Enjoy your trip! If you decide to stick around Moab for a bit longer hit me up. We'll be running trails all week. Jealous of your new upgrade! Maybe by the end of this year I'll be rollin a double throw down evo setup. Maybe I've missed it, but what's your thoughts on the new set up so far.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Still getting used to it. It seems to ride as good as my bolt ons but once I get it off-road I'll change my mind. The big thing with me is I don't have to worry about breaking something with my v8. Apparently I had broken a few teeth on my ,semi float 60 high pinion, ring gear without knowing it so no more worries with the 80 low pinion.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Jeep is looking awesome! :thumb:

Are you trailering it back home or will you be driving it back?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Congratulations on the new additions to your Jeep. I look forward to see you stretch its legs. [emoji106]

Top Bottom