The Adventures of ROBnTANK

Randy Tadevich

It's probably wrong but my Jeep's computer says 15mpg. That's with 35s and pulling this 2500 pound trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Fantastic. I'm enjoying your trip. Thank you much.
Surprising it has been pulling fine. The first day was rough, had a head wind and the hills slowed us down. Other than that been pulling the trailer going 65-70 miles per hour.

Sent from my SM-J320V using WAYALIFE mobile app

ROBnTANK

Currently heading towards San Jose. We made our way through Reno and Donner mountain pass. That place got slammed with snow, some banks were 10-15 feet tall. These next couple of days are for travel. I'll be in Arizona in a few to check out some sights.

black pearl

Hooked
Currently heading towards San Jose. We made our way through Reno and Donner mountain pass. That place got slammed with snow, some banks were 10-15 feet tall. These next couple of days are for travel. I'll be in Arizona in a few to check out some sights.

The sierras are beautiful and I love this time of year up there went wheeling up there a few weeks ago have a good trip down! I want to get my jeep out to Arizona one of these days

ROBnTANK

Made another 3 day road trip, this time I headed up to Teton National Park in Wyoming. The views were outstanding and the weather was great. One good thing about living in Utah is a lot of the National Parks are so close.

IMG_1750.jpg IMG_6861.jpg IMG_6879.jpg IMG_6884.jpg IMG_6859.jpg IMG_6928.jpg IMG_6894.jpg IMG_6933.jpg IMG_6916.jpg IMG_1825.jpg IMG_7092.jpg

Top Bottom