Show Off Your Mountains

Brute

Hooked
Here's a shot of us and our friends up on top of the Inyo's with the Sierra Nevada Mountains in the background.

main.php

More pics of this trip can be found here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24347-WAYALIFE-Presidents-Day-Weekend-Run-2015

:cool:

I think you might need to do another run to the Inyo's again...I've only been once, up to Sanger Meadows...it's beautiful up there

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Flat Top

Fantastic idea for a thread!

The mountains of East Texas are sometimes a bit hard to distinguish. I was luckily able to capture some in the correct light this afternoon. You can see a couple here just beyond the parking garage roof in the distance. They are a little boxy in shape..... :D

Mountain0.jpg

Yes my rig is a literally a Mall Crawler most days... :rolleyes2:

One of the reasons I absolutely love Colorado. Drive down a forest road and you are likely to see this.....

Mountain1.jpg

Mountain2.jpg

Mountain4.jpg

Mountain6.jpg

tdougherty81

Fantastic idea for a thread!

The mountains of East Texas are sometimes a bit hard to distinguish. I was luckily able to capture some in the correct light this afternoon. You can see a couple here just beyond the parking garage roof in the distance. They are a little boxy in shape..... :D

View attachment 255125

Yes my rig is a literally a Mall Crawler most days... :rolleyes2:

I know that parking garage.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Here some pics form my vacation 3 years ago at CO, around Alpine Loop area. Spectacular mountains, unfortunately i didn't drive my jeep out there, we rented Jeep's instead.
IMG_4432.jpg

IMG_4434.jpg
IMG_4435.jpg

IMG_4436.jpg
IMG_4437.jpg
IMG_4438.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom