Any Southern California jeep trips?

I live in Huntington Beach and I was curious if Eddie and some Wayalifer's were going jeeping any time soon? I couldn't find where to look on the app. Someone help thanks!
Sean

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
it will be the weekend of May 5-7th for sure. either day trip or weekend that part is slightly undecided; but with the amount of times i go out i would like to take full advantage of both Saturday and Sunday if possible!! still working on the location but should consist of good times, good people, and good rock crawling! :rock::rock:

Gross-JK

Tustin Jeeper

Hey Sean,
Im live in Tustin and was looking for people around my area to go jeeping with as well. I haven't been on the forum lately so sorry for the late reply. I will be going on a short trip over the memorial weekend to Big Bear. And I will be free for the end of July and August to go on some better runs. Hit me up if your down.
Take care

I live in Huntington Beach and I was curious if Eddie and some Wayalifer's were going jeeping any time soon? I couldn't find where to look on the app. Someone help thanks!
Sean

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom