Wave From Pa

AlanCoderre

Hello all,
Just throwing a wave out there from Pa. A little about myself. My name is Alan and I am back to wheeling after many years off. I had to sell my old rig due to my youngest sons medical condition but now I am able to start again. I am a USMC vet and I am now a correctional officer in a prison. My rig is a 2010 Jk Rubicon Unlimited. My son has named it chucky due to it being red. Right now it is pretty stock except for an s-pod under the hood and a snorkel. I love to rock clime but the kids like to play in the mud. I am hoping to lift it soon and get things going.

Alan

Amrth

Hello all,
Just throwing a wave out there from Pa. A little about myself. My name is Alan and I am back to wheeling after many years off. I had to sell my old rig due to my youngest sons medical condition but now I am able to start again. I am a USMC vet and I am now a correctional officer in a prison. My rig is a 2010 Jk Rubicon Unlimited. My son has named it chucky due to it being red. Right now it is pretty stock except for an s-pod under the hood and a snorkel. I love to rock clime but the kids like to play in the mud. I am hoping to lift it soon and get things going.

Alan

Welcome Aboard :beer:

Top Bottom