A wave goodbye.

Throttle8

Hey there, longtime lurker, seldom poster.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the information and reading regarding absolutely everything I could ever imagine Jeep. You bunch are real pros and a credit to your sport/hobby and Wayalife.

I have traded in my 2017 JKUR (after 2 months) and gone back to my roots 2017 Toyota 4Runner. That jeep holds value like crazy so not that bad of a hit.

Nothing will ever beat that Rubicon off-road and the fun that could be had but at the end of the day I am not a "Jeep guy" I wanted to, but just wasn't me.

I was always expecting the worst from the Wrangler in terms of reliability and probably brought it on myself, after only 2485mi (4000km) the ABS started going off at least once a day (driving the wife to the mall of all places haha) then the traction control started going off on straight smooth dry pavement. I know for a fact with the mountains of knowledge here that with your help I could have trouble shooted those minor problems quickly or headed to my dealer but at the end of the day the jeep was just to new for that, my heart just wasn't into it.

I will always admire your Jeeps and the incredible capabilities as well as the crazy awesome builds.

So wave goodbye

You guy's do wave to 4Runner's right?

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
That's a bummer to hear, but I completely understand. It's been hit or miss with me. Between the 2013 2 door I had and my last rig leaking and then developing electrical issues as a result of the leaking, I was about done with Jeeps myself. I was really close to getting a Tacoma and was even considering going back to a car. It can be frustrating sometimes, but there is just something about a stripped down Jeep that keeps me coming back. Hence the name of my current rig, BOHICA. Luckily, my 2016 has been my most reliable rig to date.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not exactly sure what the point of this post was but, okay. :thinking:
Good luck to you and your new ride. :standing wave:

Top Bottom