WIN a FISHBONE Jeep JK or TJ/YJ Front Bumper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordanajungman

I started looking at forums shortly after getting my new JK. There were a lot to choose from, but the reason I went with Wayalife is because of the awesome community it has. Everything you can think of is on this forum, and everyone is more than willing to help those who will actually listen to what they have to say. Please help me get a real bumper!

Attachments

• WP_20170512_07_48_11_Pro-1080x674.jpg
    WP_20170512_07_48_11_Pro-1080x674.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 84

SteelerzGal

20170509_101359.jpeg

I found WAYALIFE just this week after buying Lennie this past Friday and I have no clue where to start with making her to look like I want! Love the bumpers though! At the front seems a reasonable idea! Love all the threads!

Sent from my SM-G920P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hawkist2249

I found WAYALIFE just surfing the web after I bought my jeep. Ive always had mustangs(dont judge me to hard) but after I totaled my last one I thought it was time for a new hobby. I dont know much about jeeps but WAYALIFE is getting me up to speed. Its a whole new world for me. IMG_2112.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

~WINGNUT~

Too funny ..

No way ill be winning it .. I live in Florida..

I'm sure it will go to a well known member .. I have no faith in fairness !!!

Attachments

• IMG_1067.JPG
    IMG_1067.JPG
    173.6 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

Fossman08

I've been watching all of your new and old videos for a while. Picked up my 2016 JKU last February and have been loving it. Keep up the good work on your videos. IMG_0260.JPG

Last edited:

triphop631

I could use a new front bumper and I found wayalife to be the most informative forum for technical information to date. IMG_0742.jpg

Last edited:

Aaby17

Amazing giveaway

I've seen a few stickers on a few Marine jeeps here at camp Lejeune and needed to check it out. My jeep totally needs this amazing bumper. 20170227_164030.jpg
Happy jeeping

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

ryaadrste

I found way life through the daily struggle of owning an old beaten jeep. It's helped a lot through finding issues and I love this bumper I hope I can get it to upgrade the appearance of this old jeep. IMG_2540.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rubisquach

What brought me to WAYALIFE was the groups impeccable love for everything JEEP and not only to wheel the most badass trails know to the offroad kingdom, but to be a friendly community to all who appreciate what JEEPing is really about! IMG_6178.jpg

Keep it shiny side up [emoji1595][emoji1598]

I found wayalife through eddies youtube videos, stayed for the atmosphere that's much more positive than other forums.

A new bumper would fix this ugly winchplate contraption. ;)

driverdawg

Greetings from Maine.

Greetings from the Northeast and the great State of Maine. Saw the WAYALIFE videos on YouTube as I started my search to buy my current ride. Then started searching the forum and found the wealth of knowledge and the camaraderie to be almost second to none. My 2015 Willys edition is stock for now but a new FISHBONE Front Bumper would look mighty good on it. IMG_1222.jpg

jtpedersen

Caught the Bug
What Brought Me: Videos | What's Kept Me: Group's Value

Howdy Folks!

Definitely could use a new bumper :). This past week, ground the front right bumper against a pretty good-sized boulder, and, it just doesn't look the same any more. Next round of major upgrades includes bumpers and winch.

What brought me to Wayalife? Stumbled across the high-quality videos and narration on YouTube. From there, expanded the search for all-things-wayalife and landed here. A more knowledgeable group of folks on the topic of wheeling and Jeeps is something I've yet to find.

Thanks for the opportunity!

One of my favorite pics, my brother and I wheeling in my Jeep in western Kentucky :)
CB (2 of 3).jpg

Next month, we get together and do Drummond Island!

cmason164

I just got my 1st jeep about 6 months ago and this bumper would be a great addition. Signed up for WOL based on recommendations from friends as a great place to find technical information as well as like minded people looking to get out on the trails.

ntQ9nII.jpg

Boji

I first discovered Wayalife after stumbling across Eddies youtube channel and instantly got hooked on all of the adventures he was going on in Moby. This was back before I even owned a jk and was pottering around in a truck. I joined Wayalife to learn more about the community and shortly there after someone nailed my truck on the highway totaling it... leading way to the most smiles per gallon I could have wished for in a vehicle.

IMG_3278.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom