WIN a FISHBONE Jeep JK or TJ/YJ Front Bumper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
wow a great thing to do no doubt ......... I suppose like a good portion of folks I found WAL on you tube and enjoyed the many video's they had . I liked the fact a group of folks could get together go off have a really great time no matter what came their way... the fellowship out on the trail when someone had a issue with everyone pitching in to help out and get em back up an running no matter what it was or how long it took to do it .... that spoke volumes to me because a lot of folks nowadays wouldn't really be up for doing that ..
since joining up I have had the chance to wheel with fellow members and enjoyed not only the trail in a group ,something I rarely get to do as I am most times running solo , but had a fellow member give me parts .. that really made the difference for myself ..
I've stayed because for me this really is my way of life I enjoy getting myself out and travelling around no matter where the road takes me , that I could go just about anywhere in the country find a fellow member to wheel with , hang out , have a helping hand if the need arises , I mean come on most folks these days wouldn't even give someone a second glance these days ........ I think its great for ya'll to offer this up and wish everyone good luck
DSC_3999.jpg

Terrence

Win Fishbone Bumper

Please enter me for the Fishbone Bumper.
I joined Wayalife for jeep tech info.

Attachments

• IMG_20160402_164055.jpg
    IMG_20160402_164055.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 68
I came because I was obsessed with JKU's, ended up buying my 16 JKUR in November. I stay for the comments and tech information.

Great contest! Jeep2.jpg

RedPool

I was brought to Wayalife in my quest for knowledge when first purchasing my Jeep. The community makes me enjoy coming back.

RP2.jpg

Gossamer

I love learning and talking about Jeeps all the time and a co-worker of mine, who is also a member, introduced me to this forum. I enjoy browsing the different topics at random or when I have a question about my own Jeep and finding out things I didn't know before.

FB_IMG_1483920029260.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930T using WAYALIFE mobile app

Master

I got to know Wayalife watching videos, then the forums and how-to's. I just love-it !!

This Wishbone bumpet would look great on my 2010 JK, and allow me to finally add a winch !!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Master

I got to know Wayalife watching videos, then the forums and how-to's. I just love-it !!

Image1493247373.058787.jpg

This Wishbone bumper would look great on my 2010 JK, and allow me to finally add a winch !!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ChopperDoc

IMG_0020.jpg

I came to WAYALIFE to learn more about my Jeep and how to do a lot of the maintenance and upgrades myself. I also joined to make some friends and run some trails together.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom