Not how I wanted one of my first posts to go!

RonG

Sucks. At least everyone walked away. Good luck... hopefully, the insurance company will be humane.

Josh27

That sucks but glad you're ok! Where did this happen? I am from Sioux Falls and have spent a lot of time over on your side of the state in the hills.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Chad

Makes my stomach turn. There's nothing worse than that feeling in the pit of your stomach when you know your going over, and there is nothing you can do to stop it, except suck the upholstery of the seat up with a major pucker. Glad your ok.

blackhills

Any chance of getting the INS CO to declare it totaled, then buying it back cheep'ish

After that just pull as much sheet metal off as you can add a bunch of tubing and wheeling the piss out of it
That way you can enjoy or care less about flopping it the next time ;)
Those were my thoughts today, we will see what buy back is, could end up being an ok deal

Sent from my VS986 using WAYALIFE mobile app

WiscoHR

C2B07AFD-2FE0-4377-BC4E-F985361BF8D8.JPG
This is from Easter Sunday just outside Deadwood. My wife and I found them and were able to pull him out. His drivers side front tire was about 3 feet from the bottom of the pit he drove into. His running board under his drivers side was all that kept him from flopping.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

buckweil

Dang I'm sorry that happened to you. I put mine on the same side but mine was in a bunch of snow. We got mine flipped back in maybe 10 minutes. Hopefully the Jeep is okay, but overall glad everyone is okay.

Sent from my SM-G920P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom