HEADS UP - Forum Update in Progress

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
still using an add blocker to keep the pretty russian girls away and any other decent proposition.........:brows:

black pearl

Hooked
Thanks for the update... I thought my phone was acting up only a short moment of freak out when it didn't work deleted and reinstalled all is good in life again [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Just curious... is anyone else getting a double post error recently?

I deleted the app and reinstalled back when this thread started. The error though just started the last couple days and seems to happen almost every time.

WJCO

Meme King

I deleted the app and reinstalled back when this thread started. The error though just started the last couple days and seems to happen almost every time.

Eddie is aware of it. Happening to a few people. He'll look into it as soon as he can.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug

I deleted the app from my phone and reinstalled it. That took care of that problem for me
I deleted it twice, once for the update and then again when I started having this issue

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom