Here's Chucky!!!!!

AlanCoderre

IMG_0763.jpg IMG_0764.jpg Here is Chucky. My son named the jeep after the horror movie because its red. It's a 2010 jk rubicon unlimited. There is not much done to it except what you see but I am hoping to lift it soon. I just can't pick out the kit that I want yet. Any input for a kit that won't blow the budget that's good for rock crawling would be appreciated. Thanks for looking

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Nice! How big of a tire are you hoping to run? That will help to determine how much lift you need.

AlanCoderre

I would like to run 35's for now. Later on when I save up some more money in the jeep fund I want to upgrade more but I have to behave money wise for now lol. Eventually I want to run 40's but that will be when I upgrade the front and rear.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to run 35's for now. Later on when I save up some more money in the jeep fund I want to upgrade more but I have to behave money wise for now lol. Eventually I want to run 40's but that will be when I upgrade the front and rear.

Well, if you're on a budget, I would recommend installing a 2.5" coil spacer lift and call it a day. If you have a bigger budget to work with, let us know how much above and beyond wheels/tires you can spend and we can give you some recommendations.

AlanCoderre

Well, if you're on a budget, I would recommend installing a 2.5" coil spacer lift and call it a day. If you have a bigger budget to work with, let us know how much above and beyond wheels/tires you can spend and we can give you some recommendations.

Can you recommend a quality spacer lift?

Top Bottom