NEW EVO Sport Cage for Rubicat - TONS OF PHOTOS

Thunder

Great looking cage and great photos!
Do you think you'll eventually install one in Moby too, or are you happy enough with the Rock Hard to leave it?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great looking cage and great photos!
Do you think you'll eventually install one in Moby too, or are you happy enough with the Rock Hard to leave it?

Moby is an 07 and we don't have the kind of visibility issues we had on Rubicat. I think we'll be sticking with what we have.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
thanks for posting this - i've been wondering about the visibility changes.

My daughter doesn't feel comfortable driving my Jeep because she feels she can't see due to the RH sides and dash bar - i tried lowering the dash bar but still not enough where she feels she can see what's in front and not much to do about the sides.

I'm tall enough and don't have that issue but when i let others drive recently they mentioned i must be used to my Jeep because of the limited visibility - i joke and tell them they have to be this tall to drive lol

definitely something to think about.

The front factory header bar - you mentioned it's a factory bar? my 2015 doesn't have it, is it a separate buy from the EVO cage or does it come with the EVO cage?

Last edited:

rabbitdave

Bolt Ends and Soft Top

Any issues with a soft top and the bolt ends sticking up on the sound bar? can the bolts be flipped or can you recess the bolt ends. The arch to the sound bar piece is a really nice touch. Love EVO's dedication to stuff that works well.

aTX427

I could be wrong, but did not see a sport cage option for the 2007-2011. What other options exist for my 2007 - a Rock Hard sport or Genright's full cage?

Top Bottom