BIG BEAR Run DATE TBD at this time MAY 13 2017

tgoss

Everyone is welcome until you become "THAT GUY"

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm definitely not him, I'm probably out with the new build but list me as a maybe.

And for anyone thinking this is tough we easily and I emphasize EASILY got a JKU on 35's with open diffs through John Bull a week ago. These trails are challenging sure, but the killer is how absolutely BEAUTIFUL and serene Big Bear is. Go if you can, you will NOT be disappointed!

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
I'm definitely not him, I'm probably out with the new build but list me as a maybe.

And for anyone thinking this is tough we easily and I emphasize EASILY got a JKU on 35's with open diffs through John Bull a week ago. These trails are challenging sure, but the killer is how absolutely BEAUTIFUL and serene Big Bear is. Go if you can, you will NOT be disappointed!

[emoji817]correct[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] and to catch up with trail friends

Slavens

Caught the Bug

Now everyone can watch a stock JKU make it through [emoji12] .

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
may have just gotten out of having plans with the GF and her BF so please put me on the strong maybe list!!:rock:

SHHHWAY

My friend Jason with his Jeep Raven are going to join the Forum and would like to join us on the big bear run. We are actually wheeling up at Big Bear right now comma he will sign up this evening when we get done

Sent from my SM-N910P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Crystaliner

My friend Jason with his Jeep Raven are going to join the Forum and would like to join us on the big bear run. We are actually wheeling up at Big Bear right now comma he will sign up this evening when we get done

Sent from my SM-N910P using WAYALIFE mobile app

We're you the guys with the white rubicon on stock wheels at JohnBull gate keeper watching all the canage?

Have them introduce their selves and I'll get them on the list

Last edited:

Crystaliner

So myself and two other rigs wheeled Big Bear today. New guy Rob and family on 35s, myself on 37s, with forum member NightCrawler Ian on 40s. Got a late start but we powered through three trails. This run was put together by Ian (Nightcrawler) but I made it kinda a pre run for me to learn trail #s

Started at 11ish
3N69 Gold Mtn.

51527674916__7B2DE183-3506-47C0-88CA-CD7BA30C6F64.jpg

To
3N16 hooked a left
To
3N02 hooked a right
To
3n10 AKA JohnBull

IMG_2402.jpg

Up up and away we go....

51528146720__44D5602F-3980-40A5-B9E9-7CE0E6331C41.jpg

JohnBull Gatekeeper

Finished at 3N16
Headed right
Made a left at 3N08
To 3N14 made another left and a quick right to finish 3N93 AKA Hulcomb.

We finished in the dark. BTW...with all the water on the trail, Hulcomb has mosquitos the size of small bats 🦇

Note to self ...bring bug spray next time

Trails were easy we shouldn't have any problems. One of our rigs on 35s got [emoji217] a couple times because of improper line selection but was able to wiggle himself off the rocks every time.

Note to self...post video of Slavens here on 33s getting dragged over the rocks
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Wet rocks to boot. All in all it was a great day. Met a few new trail buddies.

I'll try to post some more pic but it's late.

Cheers......

Last edited:

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
So myself and two others wheeled Big Bear today. Got a late start but we powered through three trails. Sorta a pre run.
Started at
3N69 Gold Mtn.

View attachment 256308

To
3N16 hooked a left
To
3N02 hooked a right
To
3n10 AKA JohnBull

View attachment 256305

Up up and away we go....

View attachment 256307

Finished at 3N16
Headed right
Made a left at 3N08
To 3N14 made another left and a quick right to finish 3N93 AKA Hulcomb.

We finished in the dark. BTW with all the water Hulcomb has mosquito the size of bats 🦇

Trails were easy we shouldn't have any problems. One of our rigs on 35s got [emoji217] a few times because of bad line selection but all in all it was a great day. I'll try to post some more pic but it's late.

Nite....

That's awesome. Glad you were able to get out. Wish I could make this run. Hopefully next time. Have fun.

SHHHWAY

Big Bear 4/30/2017

We're you the guys with the white rubicon on stock wheels at JohnBull gate keeper watching all the canage?

Have them introduce their selves and I'll get them on the list

We were in my Rig, Red JKU Rubicon and Jason was in his Black JKU Rubicon. I am on 37's and he is on 35's. We started out with Gold Mtn and and did the mini John Bull. GREAT day of wheelin'. We got back pretty late and he is joining the forum today. Can't wait to get back put there!

dillard09

Sorry I had to back out guys. My work schedule has changed. Wish I could ha e made it out with all of yall. It's been awhile since I have most of yall.
Well we are still planning on going out on the 7th if anyone wants to do both weekends. There is another thread for the 7th. Be safe guys!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

Sorry I had to back out guys. My work schedule has changed. Wish I could ha e made it out with all of yall. It's been awhile since I have most of yall.
Well we are still planning on going out on the 7th if anyone wants to do both weekends. There is another thread for the 7th. Be safe guys!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app
Bummer! I was really looking forward to seeing your rig on the rocks. Wish I could make the run on the 7th, but my work is in the way of that one, so I know how it is.

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom