Wave from NV

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Welcome to Wayalife. Glad to see you found the giveaway and entered before ever introducing yourself. :thumb:

Dude joined on 18 April. Giveaway thread started 23 April - I think it's just coincidence. Plus, it didn't say you had to have a certain amount of posts, etc., to enter. At least he gave us a wave... better late then never :)

Welcome from the heartland!

WJCO

Meme King
Welcome to Wayalife. I will say this, the Fishbone bumper giveaway is intended for everyone even if they aren't active members here on Wayalife.

From the giveaway thread: This giveaway is intended to get the word out about Fishbone Offroad and is open to those who are new to WAYALIFE as well those who've been long time members. Of course, if you're not in need of a new front bumper, please tell a friend who might need one about this awesome opportunity!

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug
Dude joined on 18 April. Giveaway thread started 23 April - I think it's just coincidence. Plus, it didn't say you had to have a certain amount of posts, etc., to enter. At least he gave us a wave... better late then never :)

Welcome from the heartland!

I seen his joined date. I get it. I just find it in poor taste your first post is for the giveaway and then you introduce yourself after. That is all.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom