Stanley cup playoffs 2017!

RedPool

The Pens... No. Because Boston.

All kidding aside, they are a team with quite a bit of talent. Pitt is not one of my main choices but I think they will take the Caps in 6.

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! That's hilarious! And it looks just like that little prick too!

Yeah, he's definitely a dirty fuck with his spearing and slew footing. He's in need of a good ole cross check to the mouth.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RedPool

Yeah, he's definitely a dirty fuck with his spearing and slew footing. He's in need of a good ole cross check to the mouth.

Cross check to the mouth? You would have to drag a knee to get that low. The fines and suspension may be worth it though...

JeepinLife

Caught the Bug
Thanks for Rutherford by the way. Guys turned into a genius up here. We were all doubters but every one of his trades has worked out great. Specially the Kessel deal.

Yea yea.. some times they can surprise ya can't they? Not a huge hurricane fan but root them on since I live here now. Good buddy and neighbor of mine is a huge pens fan... call him the neighborhood terrorist... they don't like pumpkin pie either

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
:cheesy: I wondered how long before you posted! Don't worry, one of these days the Flyers will get back to the playoffs!

1975... 1975... 1975...

:cheesy: I don't even care the flyers didn't make it in. After the way they played after that 10 game win streak they didn't deserve to get into the playoffs. I just hate them so much they are the last team I would want to see go any farther. I hope the caps can give them a run for there money.

RUBEERCON

After watching Preds destroy the Hawks I'm not sure my Blues are going to be hoisting a cup for the first time. We're all grit this year, injured and traded off with a fill in coach but hey at least we're here in the 2nd round again!

FuriousDz

Game 1 for me tomorrow night as I'm a Rangers fan.

Was fun watching the leafs and caps though. Leafs are a good young team and will only get better. I think the caps thought they'd roll over them

Top Bottom