Jeep Beach anyone?!

NOPULP13

Hey everyone been hectic last 6 months! I moved from NJ down to West Palm Beach FL! I made some friends on facebook and checked out a few jeep meets! Lots of cool jeepers down here. I will say its a different style of jeep then I am used to but jeeps no the less. When I say that it is in no way an insult, to each their own, but down here its all about big wheels, underbody lights that change color or headlights that glow with a phone app and huge (ugly in my opinion) fab fours vader grills which cost 1500 bucks! I rant.. sorry back to the main topic at hand I am about 3 hours south of Daytona. This week/weekend kicks off Jeep beach! I am excited to check it out but not putting the effort into hotel and what not. I will leave early morning this saturday and head up for the day/afternoon and head back home for the evning If any of you guys will be there I would love to meet some of you guys shoot the shit and kick back a beer or two. Let me know!

*side note... Not sure if anyone is interested but I recently purchased a trektop nx twill so I am selling my premium twill top off my 2015 hard rock only used 1 season no rips or tares and since I am now living in Florida I am trying to sell my factory painted Tank colored hard top for a JKU as well. It has the mopar headliner kit in it. Will give a great price on each for anyway wayalifer. The hard top you would need to make the ride down to west palm to pick up as I will not put it back on my jeep.

Hope to see some of you there!

-Tony

sgt381fl

Wished I had seen your post earlier. Was there this morning as well. I'm in Lake Co. You ever wanna check out Hard Rock off-road in Ocala, hit me up !

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mystique

Totally know what you mean about the Jeep crowd in South Florida - I live just south of you.

Need to meet up at the Jeep Gone Wild meet up sometime, or go trail riding at JW Corbett with us sometime.

Which soft top do you have and how much are you looking to sell it for?

Jeep wave - Michael G

GraniteCrystal

Got that impression based on IG pics. At first it sounded cool, then it looked like a bunch of Jeeps that couldn't crawl a mall.

Top Bottom