Wave from CNY

Turbotastic

Hey everyone! I've been a lurker for a few months but I finally decided to join in. I just picked up my first JKU in February but I'm no stranger to Jeeps. I've had 3 XJs in the past. Blew the motor on my last one so I spent about a year without a Jeep but had to get back into another one.

My old XJ:

IMG_1342.jpg

IMG_1559.jpg

IMG_1695.jpg

And my new 07 JKU:

IMG_3126.jpg

I'll create a build thread for it once I get all the pics sorted out. It's got 40s, coilovers, 1tons, just to name a few things.

Anyways, I'm originally from eastern Long Island but moved to Ithaca, NY about 6 months ago for work. Oh and I'll be moving again to Tampa, FL next year for work lol.

Andy5160

Hooked
Hey everyone! I've been a lurker for a few months but I finally decided to join in. I just picked up my first JKU in February but I'm no stranger to Jeeps. I've had 3 XJs in the past. Blew the motor on my last one so I spent about a year without a Jeep but had to get back into another one.

My old XJ:

View attachment 255528

View attachment 255529

View attachment 255530

And my new 07 JKU:

View attachment 255531

I'll create a build thread for it once I get all the pics sorted out. It's got 40s, coilovers, 1tons, just to name a few things.

Anyways, I'm originally from eastern Long Island but moved to Ithaca, NY about 6 months ago for work. Oh and I'll be moving again to Tampa, FL next year for work lol.

Nice Jeep and welcome to WAL. I am from Port Washington LI

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Welcome from Phoenix AZ! Cherokees are great, but as you know, the JK's are so much more, just crazy aftermarket support.

Top Bottom