Reno Jeeper-new to the site-looking for a trail with a group 4/29

I'm new to the site and don't have a group to do trails with. I have a capable JKU and looking to do something overnight this weekend. If anyone out there is interested or know of something going on please let me know. I really need to get out of town for a night. :beer:

Chris

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
i'm new to the site and don't have a group to do trails with. I have a capable jku and looking to do something overnight this weekend. If anyone out there is interested or know of something going on please let me know. I really need to get out of town for a night. :beer:

Chris

welcome to wayalfe....

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
welcome to WAL ........... jump on over to the give us a wave thread and introduce yourself , post up a rig shot ... never know you might find a few locals thata way that have plans for the wknd ............. if it was me I would just load up and go doesn't matter to me if I am solo or not so long as I am out there

Desert Crawler

I am in the area and love to camp, but heading out of the area on a 4 day camping trip for Fishmas this weekend. Would be willing to do something another time as it warms up around here.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TRLJNKY

Welcome to WAL! I dont know about this weekend but there is usually a group that gets together fairly regularly up here. Just keep your eyes peeled on the forums and try to make a local suds and grub when one is posted. We have some great local members here. Great members all over as well though 😉

It's half past f'it with the CAPS lock on!

Battle Born JK

Welcome from Silver Springs like others have said there are alot of members that live in the area real nice people and do runs both hard and easy often.

BIG DAWG

Welcome to Wayalife! I'm in Reno but I'm out of town this weekend. I am definitely up for anything after this weekend. I'll keep my eyes open on the forum for future events.

Top Bottom