On Board Air

Randy Tadevich

I have the ARB twice. Its one of my most favorite mods. Worth the extra money. One of my two chambers failed but still had the second for lockers and tire air. Something to consider, the extra money was worth it for me.

Sent from my SM-J320V using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I have the single ARB. If I had the room where I mounted mine I would have opted for the twin. But I love it... pricey for what it is, but makes airing up so much less stressful instead of waiting in line at a gas station to air up.

attachment.php

Last edited:

professorkx

Yup, get the ARB and you will be happy. An ARB found its way under my hood right after I took delivery of the Jeep.

Journeyman

I just installed the twin arb under the hood. I was able to air up my 37/13.5's in 9 minutes on Tuesday. From 10 psi to 28 psi.
So nice! After using a single for almost two years and sometimes airing up multiple times a day I really appreciate the twins 🤤

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

denvermatt

I'm cheap and on a big budget with the wife. I bought the $50 compressor that you hook up to the battery and it works great. I wheel once a week and only the 1st one I bought died. Get the $5 2yr replacement and you're set

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
The more mount. So far so good. But I did not install it. Electrical is not a strong point for me and I want it done right, so I chose to have my local off-road shop install. I also had the switch pros done at the same time.

Wait aren't you a lineman? your name even says journeyman and and electrical isn't your strong point haha.

Journeyman

Wait aren't you a lineman? your name even says journeyman and and electrical isn't your strong point haha.

Lol. Building power lines and playing with high voltage is completely different. Just like an inside wireman would have no idea how work a double dead end on energized 12,000 volt pole, I would have no idea how wire a house or even where to begin 🤤

Top Bottom