You can fuck off too, you and your pedofile ass school, you're lower than dirt

Ddays

Hooked
My Raiders just picked up a CB from Ohio State in the first round of the draft...well, of course he's a rapist (typical Raider)...

I've always wondered what a Buckeye was...is that the same as a Browneye?...

A horse turd with a pupil

scull20

Yeah, well just wait til you move your daughter into the dorms some day. It is very much a conflicting event. :icon_crazy:

I showed up at a house party a few years back and everyone thought I was a security guard. After I told a few that I wasn't...they wanted me to go around and ask their underage friends for their ID to scare the shit out of them. It proved to be a good time.

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
I've always wondered what a Buckeye was...

Buck-eye /ˈbəkˌī/ noun 1. A small hairless nut with no economical value. 2. A short tempered idiot with a propensity toward mis-spelling. 3. One who has a tendency to buy poor quality parts.

Jynxx1970

That's is real sad to treat a fellow jeeper like that just ask him to follow the rules don't have to kick the fuckers teeth in.:icon_crazy:

jkris

That's is real sad to treat a fellow jeeper like that just ask him to follow the rules don't have to kick the fuckers teeth in.:icon_crazy:

Bwahahahaha!!!! Maybe if he read the rules, comprehended them, and wasn't such a douche canoe when he was corrected this all could have been avoided. The correction he received wasn't in any way rude or disrespectful at first until he lost his shit. If maybe he handled the whole thing like an adult he would have faired better. And there are plenty on the forum who have made the same mistake but handled it better and they are still here and contributing.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
I didn't think rebel stooped so low as to do Shittybilt fenders.... I was under the impression you had to drink the coolaid from 4WheelParts or 4WD to get those (yeah I know they are the same)...

thats not the worst thing rebel has done. I'm kind of shocked they are still running around on the moral high ground after STEELING from locals AND vendors around here, specifically by not paying the powdercoaters and Half-Assing installs on average customer jeeps so they could (what appeared to be) save money for the Alaska JKX. I'm all down for having fun, but if you own a shop, you need to take care of your vendors and customers FIRST... But again, this is just local hear-say... :idontknow:

Either way, rumors around town like that... evidence of court cases filed by the powder coaters; and knowing guys who work/own other local shops in the area having to "fix" shoddy work from Rebel installs... they wont see a penny of my money. :naw:

EDIT!! Tactical Jeeps, Not Rebel Offroad, I stand corrected!!

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
thats not the worst thing rebel has done. I'm kind of shocked they are still running around on the moral high ground after STEELING from locals AND vendors around here, specifically by not paying the powdercoaters and Half-Assing installs on average customer jeeps so they could (what appeared to be) save money for the Alaska JKX. I'm all down for having fun, but if you own a shop, you need to take care of your vendors and customers FIRST... But again, this is just local hear-say... :idontknow:

Either way, rumors around town like that... evidence of court cases filed by the powder coaters; and knowing guys who work/own other local shops in the area having to "fix" shoddy work from Rebel installs... they wont see a penny of my money. :naw:

Rebel would never go on JKX as they would never be welcomed. I think you have your story wrong or it's a different shop. Rebel is in Southern California anyway, not Texas.

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Rebel would never go on JKX as they would never be welcomed. I think you have your story wrong or it's a different shop. Rebel is in Southern California anyway, not Texas.

That was Tactical Jeeps in Houston.

I stand corrected. Tactical Jeeps, not rebel. my mistake. But YES, they DID and DO attend the JKX :naw:

still working on my 2nd cup of coffee this AM... :crazyeyes:

Last edited:
Top Bottom