Enforcer with king shocks installed

Ddays

Hooked
I'm in the market for a 1/2 inch drill with a clutch

Try a drill with a handle so you can get better leverage holding it. Does wonders and prevents the wrist twist! Just Google drill with handle. Can't seem to attach from this kindle....

JK_BUB

Very cool! I have been looking at those King shocks as well. Be sure to add some feedback about how they perform, especially on the high-speed stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jkruiser

Rig looks tight brother! How many clicks from the lowest softer setting are you happy with? I just installed the Kings myself, very happy with it [emoji1417]

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Right now I'm right in the middle. I guess thats about eight clicks either way. Going to ride on them for a while before I make any adjustment. Honestly maybe I'm just not picky but they seem fine where they are to me. Time will tell

jkruiser

Yeah I'm at 6 clicks from the softest setting, good with that on road. I'll be hitting the trails in a couple weeks to try them out along with front King bumpstops.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys. Yeah I'll be the first to admit when I started looking at the build i went from coilovers to the evo kings to ranchos. I know I would be happy with the ranchos but in the end the middle ground was the evo kings.
On a funny side note when I was drilling the holes on the quarter pounder for the stinger, with a 1/2 inch drill, one of the holes grabbed the bit and tore the drill out of my hand and flipped around slamming into my thumb. Not sure what the damage to my hand is yet but needless to say I'm in the market for a 1/2 inch drill with a clutch. Don't know if that can be prevented somehow but damn that's some bone crunching torque. Should make installing the trektop a fun day.

Ouch! You might want to look into using a unibit instead of a regular drill bit. Use a little cutting oil and it'll slice right into the steel and without grabbing.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Lol a few days ago I was standing at the tool section thinking ' I need a new step bit, oh wow I forgot how expensive they are, I'll be fine with a regular bit'. Shouldn't have cheaped out. It's probably less than the X-ray I'm having today.

Top Bottom