Hinges.......

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
These seem to be the new hinges with the anti sway back lock and still retaining the possibility of door removal.....bye bye crappy straps with sewn in looms.... 2822802018WranglerDoorHinges.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
These seem to be the new hinges with the anti sway back lock and still retaining the possibility of door removal.....bye bye crappy straps with sewn in looms....

Oh man, I do hope you are right about these. That would be a huge improvement over the straps :crazyeyes:

Draconianwinter

These seem to be the new hinges with the anti sway back lock and still retaining the possibility of door removal.....bye bye crappy straps with sewn in looms.... View attachment 255857
Enough already. Seriously I think every jeep owner should know exactly how it feels to open the door only to have a slight wind sending it crashing into your leg somewhere as you attempt to get out lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Enough already. Seriously I think every jeep owner should know exactly how it feels to open the door only to have a slight wind sending it crashing into your leg somewhere as you attempt to get out lol

That or hit your cowl as you work on removing a door :crazyeyes:

Top Bottom