Jeep Control Arm Question

Jranso04

IMG_0694.jpg
I have an 05 TJ 6 speed and I plan on getting a 3 inch zone lift with 33s but I'm not sure if I can use my stock control arms. I've debated on getting the the front/ rear that's $184 but I'm unsure if I need the adjustable control arms that are $350 a piece for front and rear. Any help is appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

PT1400

Really don't want to use the stock control arms. It will ruin the handling on and off road. I haven't used their kits before but I have about the same amount of lift on my tj. If you are a mild wheeler or commuting in the jeep, at least get the $184 kit. The ride will be better, the position of the axles will be better, the steering geometry will be correct, etc, etc. Post some pictures of the build when you're done!

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jranso04

Thanks for the help! I don't think this kit comes with uppers so do you think I would be ok just for now with lowers or should I wait to buy them at the same time?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

PT1400

It should only be lowers. That's fine. What you're looking for is to push the bottom of the front axle forward and the bottom of the rear axle backward. This will keep not only the suspension happy but also keep the correct amount of fluids in the diff's when you service them.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom