Wayalife Rocks

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I would like to make another Wave to all the members on WAL. I looked at my profile today and I realized that I haven't even been here for 3 months yet. It feels to me like I've been here for years already.
I have to point out that I have always been fascinated by jeeps and I only have my first 2014 JKUR for almost 3.5 years now. I never signed up for any other forum before, but I am glad that I have found Wayalife and finally decided to join. I learned more about Jeep's here in less there months than I have in last 3 years not being a part of any forum. Everybody here is so helpful.
The only people that seem to dislike this place are people who have been proven wrong, were offended by other members here disagreeing with their point of view and people that can't take sarcasm. Why get all booty hurt, go on a rampage and make hateful comments. I really don't get that.
I want to thank everybody here and especially Eddie and Cindy for having/sharing this place with us, so we can all learn together about Jeeps.

Wayalife Rocks

3TZsIRl.gif

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Good to have you here. It really is a good place. And the people that don't like it, you summarized perfectly.

black pearl

Hooked
I feel you on that only been on here for four months and I totally agree this forum is amazing I haven't ever been on another forum but there is no need to this one has it all[emoji1303]

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Fixed it for you :beer:

Thank you[emoji482]

for the future, how do I upload gifs to WAL? Do I have to do it of the computer? I am having really hard time uploading pic form PC anyway, I always have shrink the size of the image to make it upload to the forum size allowance, its weird cuz the same pictures upload from the phone with no problem, but once I copy them to PC and then try to upload I can't [emoji19]

WJCO

Meme King
Thank you[emoji482]

for the future, how do I upload gifs to WAL? Do I have to do it of the computer? I am having really hard time uploading pic form PC anyway, I always have shrink the size of the image to make it upload to the forum size allowance, its weird cuz the same pictures upload from the phone with no problem, but once I copy them to PC and then try to upload I can't [emoji19]

As long as the gif file is small enough, you just upload it as a photo. That's it. I believe the max size is 2m.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Roger that. I could care less about the hate. I've been on most of the other forums and in my opinion this one, by far, is the most sincere and useful. Kudos to Eddie and Cindy for it.

OhNoTheJiggies

Roger that. I could care less about the hate. I've been on most of the other forums and in my opinion this one, by far, is the most sincere and useful. Kudos to Eddie and Cindy for it.

It's true. See a lot of bad advice on other sites. Everyone give Wayalife shit because they don't recommend things like teraflex because they're Chinese parts that break easily. But some people just want to be reassured that the crap they buy is good enough instead of being told the truth.

Top Bottom