Made it to 37's finally

TRLJNKY

Looks awesome man! Look foward to seeing it in person here shortly.

It's half past f'it with the CAPS lock on!

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Well, after 2 1/2 years of working hard and doing side jobs.. I finally made it to 37's.. just need to install some heavy duty drive shafts in the next few weeks. But here his Bully rolling on 37's.. I'll post a build thread when he's all set and done in the next few weeks. 98% of everything I did I researched on this forum and picked the brain of a lot of its members online and in person including Eddie and Cindy's and have learned so much. :beer:

What do you think so far?

View attachment 256081

Looks great. Congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKUx

Well, after 2 1/2 years of working hard and doing side jobs.. I finally made it to 37's.. just need to install some heavy duty drive shafts in the next few weeks. But here his Bully rolling on 37's.. I'll post a build thread when he's all set and done in the next few weeks. 98% of everything I did I researched on this forum and picked the brain of a lot of its members online and in person including Eddie and Cindy's and have learned so much. :beer:

View attachment 256081

Looks great man!! Can't wait to put mine on!

Scoop315

Caught the Bug

View attachment 256081

Looks sharp!

Mikeyboc

View attachment 256081

Looks awesome! Congrats!

KICKROX

Your jeep looks great with 37s. Does the air tank help any with the amount of time it takes to air up or just act as a reservoir?

Well, I'm not sure what to compare it to since this is the first time running them. Maybe someone will chime in but it took me 2:30 to air up from 15lbs to 30lbs.

Top Bottom