So Cal area wheeling, May 7th

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Honestly Im going to copy a lot of what Crystaliner, wrote or the same principal, in his thread because: well it was good, and it will be very similar to that. also its my first upcoming trips & events thread so who really knows how to post these?

Jake (Dillard09 and his whole family) and my birthday is in May so we are kinda using this as a "birthday" run.

destination is most likely going to be Cougar Buttes in the Lucerne Valley area; however it will be a 1 day trip on the 7th of May.

We might be doing a May 6th shake down run for me because of the recent work i got done to make sure everything works well. so let me know if you want to go to that too... and this is only a might!!!!

anyways....

Meet up at: gassed and ready to head to the trail. Will air down once we are on the dirt. Leaving this destination at 9:30am

32687 State Highway 18
Lucerne Valley, CA 92356
United States

please bring your own food and water you would like during the trail. we will stop and have lunch sometime along the way.

Required:
35s or larger tires
Front/Rear tow points
Rock Sliders or.... your ok with body damage
Fire extinguisher

Recommended:
Air
Rear locker
First Aid kit
Winch
Tow Strap

Also... i am not the leader of the group. This is literally the 2nd time i am going out on a real trail/rock crawling ride so we will for sure be following someone else...... Jake??

Thanks,

Mike

Going:
1. M_savage
2. Dillard09
3. jeepjeep75
4. Crystaliner
5. AlStew
6. seansheds

Maybe:
1. Tgoss

Last edited:

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
Count me in....To be honest I copied another run thread from a few years ago.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
I'll still be in my boot on Saturday so unfortunately I won't be able to make it. If you're stopping for some after run beers and food Lisa and I can join you. Just let us know where.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom