Wabdr

Brute

Hooked
I was down to about 15 and not wanting to push it lower. When your method of airing up is a cigarette lighter 1psi every 2 minutes pump you tend to keep your tires more full.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Aha...

When I was snow wheeling last winter I started at 8 psi...I couldn't stay on top of the snow until I got to 4psi...of course this is all dependent on how stiff your sidewalls are and how new the tires are. Some of the rigs I help get the unstuck were all around 15 psi...they were afraid of going lower since they where not running beadlocks

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
Aha...

When I was snow wheeling last winter I started at 8 psi...I couldn't stay on top of the snow until I got to 4psi...of course this is all dependent on how stiff your sidewalls are and how new the tires are. Some of the rigs I help get the unstuck were all around 15 psi...they were afraid of going lower since they where not running beadlocks

that's normally about where I drop to but did go down to 12 when I was up in Grand Escalante roaming about earlier this yr , had scattered snow and it seemed to work out pretty good for me ..... been looking into this trail a little bit as well for a possible trip next year but as I am thinking end of sept beginning of oct if it isn't to late and snow packed ..

Strodinator

Caught the Bug
Aha...

I'm not running bead locks either so 14 seemed like a good minimum.

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom