Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by black pearl View Post
    I think the Bay Area is just flooded with rubicon takeoffs so the market is low hell I still have mine stacked in a barn but I may have a plan for them

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I may have a plan for mine, too. I actually really like the factory 17" rims. And I just have a hard time giving them away. Hell, the damn TPMS sensors are like $50-70 each or something like that. But I don't really care for the 31" tires... so I'll probably get rid of the tires and mount some 33's on the rims. Then I can change the look whenever I feel the need for something new. IDK? Might be a plan :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Eggdashure View Post
    What kind of flares would you use if you mounted them on the green lift?

Sent from my LGLS991 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I think I'll recycle my factory fenders I tore off!

Quote Originally Posted by Sahara_Maverick View Post
    Same issue here. I have three sets. One that came with the Jeep (Good Year all season) and two BFGs (32 AT and 35 KO). I bought the 32 and used 35s for a penny on the Dollar - literally. Guy was moving and wanted to get rid of them. Came with the original Rubicon 17in rims. I believe I paid $100 for the two sets. So, just stacked them in my garage. Probably should sell them. Have been using only the 35s anyway. All were almost new.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Wow! Here I thought I may have had something "unique" with only 5500 miles on them but I guess not. Hey, it's why I love this WAYALIFE Forum. Lots of valuable information and insight here. I have definitely changed my view on this particular subject!

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by LearJeff View Post
    Wow! Here I thought I may have had something "unique" with only 5500 miles on them but I guess not. Hey, it's why I love this WAYALIFE Forum. Lots of valuable information and insight here. I have definitely changed my view on this particular subject!

LOL! Nope. Here in the Seattle area Craigslist has tons of this stuff. I kept the extra sets as insurance for the trails and thought about exchanging the 35s by the 32s when not going on the rides. However, got addicted to the 35s and the two sets of 32s are in the garage.
    I'll get rid of them this Summer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yep. Pretty much the same conclusion I reached!