Sedona May 2017

Jkburro88

Anyone going to do some wheeling in the sedona/flagstaff area may 15th through the 22nd?? Taking my girls on vacation and was hoping to do some wheeling.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jkburro88

Not any in particular we are coming from California and we have only done the tourist runs like schnebly hill when we rented a razor, we would like to see more but can't get to crazy because I'm bringing my 8 month old daughter

Gingerbeardman

Not any in particular we are coming from California and we have only done the tourist runs like schnebly hill when we rented a razor, we would like to see more but can't get to crazy because I'm bringing my 8 month old daughter

I was just there recently and I found a ton of trails that shoot off the top of Shnebly. Just past the outlook there are a ton of trails that were totally empty and super fun.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jkburro88

I'd love to hit the broken arrow trail. I'll see if I can make it happen the weekend of the 22nd.

Sent from my SM-T813 using WAYALIFE mobile app
We are heading to Scottsdale on the 22nd to meet up with some friends and family but if you can do sat the 20th we could possibly make broken arrow work I have been wanting to run it sense I watched it on trailrecon

I miss Sedona! I went last fall and it was beautiful. In all honesty most trails out there were fairly easy and barely required 4 wheel drive. Given that I wouldn't worry too much about exploring and venturing around if I were you!

Top Bottom