PA system?

fiend

Caught the Bug
I recently ordered a CB radio set up. The Uniden radio with the PA option was only 8 bucks more than the one without it, so I said what the hell and went with the PA one. But you need to buy a PA horn to make it work, which I haven't done. I'm wondering whether it'd be useful or just a gimmick that would make me "that guy." I'm having trouble thinking of a situation where I'd need a PA, but am looking for opinions and experience of others. Thoughts?

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
I have no experience with one but I think it would be somewhat useful if I were to drive out to some secluded beach and wanted to call the kids in from the water from shore...? Wouldn't really care much for a big external loud speaker mounted to the Jeep but I might consider it if it can be removed until i want to use it. That's probably the only time I would ever use one.

I also think having one would get me into some trouble, especially on the highway. It would just be another tool for me to use to express my gratitude for all the stupid drivers on the road.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

black pearl

Hooked
I have one in my rig it's great for telling people to get off there cell phone on the road and getting someone's attention that doesn't have a cb on the trail or some good old fashioned ribbing to the bystanders

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom