Eddie! You need the start your own Jeep show!

longarmwj

I would love to see a Top Gear style show done by Eddie and Cindy. Eddie and Cindy pick the budget and the challenges. Competitors have to complete the challenge with a jeep they build and modify within that budget. I think that would be pretty cool honestly. I'd sign up lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
that would be so cool i remember saying that a while back .. That would be the best show on tv. i'm always looking forward to new videos from Eddie and Cindy. They always do a great job on their videos.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Amrth

LOL!! Thanks guys, we're truly flattered. About 5-6 years ago, something like this almost did happened. In fact, a show was ultimately made only not with us in it and they even went so far as to hire an Asian guy to drive a Jeep. For those of you who don't remember, it was called "One Car Too Far" and it only ran for one season. Need I say, we we were glad not to be a part of it. :crazyeyes:

:shock: I remember that show! Thanks goodness it did not come up for the second season, if It had.. I would have had to buy another TV :cheesy:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
LOL!! Thanks guys, we're truly flattered. About 5-6 years ago, something like this almost did happened. In fact, a show was ultimately made only not with us in it and they even went so far as to hire an Asian guy to drive a Jeep. For those of you who don't remember, it was called "One Car Too Far" and it only ran for one season. Need I say, we we were glad not to be a part of it. :crazyeyes:

Holy shit I remember that show!

HoosierWolf

I've thought for a long time that I'd love for Eddie and Cindy to do a jeep show but never got the idea they were interested and I don't really blame them. I've had some inside access into reality TV for example and it made me pretty sour on production of TV shows.

I enjoy shows like Top Gear and Dirt Every Day but I really wonder what kind of horrific BS the hosts have to put up with and they just smile and put on a good show anyway.

naysjp

I remember that. Someone told me about it and I watched all the previous episodes. Nat Geo Channel aired that. I actually liked it. That poor TJ went through hell and back especially with the log used for a wheel. LOL

Top Bottom