Barnwell Mountain OHV Area Day Trip! (June 25th)

Napalm

Bump! Still plenty of time to sign up! Barnwell is very forgiving and great for people new to off-road :)

If you will take a couple of noobs then my son and I are all in. Only kink would be if he is still in Tx State Baseball Playoffs (Lefty) - and we will not know until the weekend before as to when and where he plays. We are a definite maybe if cool with you. (We have only wheeled at Bridgeport a couple of times)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be glad to have you guys come along. I'll go ahead and put you guys down for the beginner run and if something changes with Baseball please let me know!

Ah not gonna be able to make the June 3rd run. I'll keep an eye out if it changes to a different date. Have fun!

Sent from my SM-G930P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dang Alex! That's okay. If it reschedules, I'll let you know!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MrGusGus

Wish I could go as well, but I'll just be getting back from a work trip on the 3rd. I'll keep an eye for if it slips date-wise as well. Have fun!

Napalm

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
is off the weekend of the 16 th and will be doing something for sure .. just dunno where or what yet ........... may run up into the Ozark n.f. and look around or just head up into beavers bend area an camp

Napalm

This run will have to be rescheduled, I've been scheduled to work OT both days I've posted up. Stay tuned for new dates!! Any suggestions other than the 3rd and 24TH?

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
It's a 10 1/2 hour drive for me. If it falls on a weekend in late or early July I might make the drive down. Haven't been to Texas in a few years so it would be a nice mini-vacation!

JJK

This run will have to be rescheduled, I've been scheduled to work OT both days I've posted up. Stay tuned for new dates!! Any suggestions other than the 3rd and 24TH?

I can't say I'm heartbroken. It's supposed to rain most of the week. I won't do Barnwell in the mud ever again.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
as far as I know there not I looked on the website a while back and got the impression from what I read that they were strictly weekends ........................ I got to admit that is one thing I did like about hidden falls if ya were a member then you could go during the week and made me consider getting the membership but then I got to thinking about how often I would make that drive and it didn't seem worth it , unless I was a bit closer and would be out there a bit more ....................

Napalm

Thanks for all the date suggestions guys! Unfortunately, Barnwell is only open Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Stand by for new dates! Can't wait to get out and wheel with y'all!

Top Bottom