Wave from the Windy City

JKcity

Just got my second JK, I was on here a few years back but lost the account and email so all new JK and all new me. I have a couple Jamborees under my belt and hope to go a bit further with this one. I'm envious of you guys here that live near the beautiful off road areas but I make the best of what we have here. Pot holes mostly :D My wife named this one Punky. This pick was taken on the test drive where I ran into a nearby park around corner from dealer with Buffalo (Lord's Park Elgin, IL). Not something you see everyday around these parts. Go figure.

Punky 1.jpg

Last edited:

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Wave from the Northern Milwaukee Burbs [emoji1588]. Welcome to Wayalife! Is that "Plum Crazy Purple" like in the Seventies?

JKcity

It's called Xtreme Purple Pearlcoat I do believe. My wife wanted a purple one, so what the heck. A woman at Target yesterday told me it was so "pretty", I'll take it!

Milwaukee, small world, I was just there this weekend and had lunch at the old Pabst brewery.

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Welcome from Cactus Country in AZ! I like the purple, had a ford ranger that color... gets a lot of attention!

JKcity

Thanks. Here's a pic of my last one at Jamboree in Badlands, IN and the new one got some steps bolted on today.

Otis @ Jamboree Badlands Ind..jpg 20170509_171122.jpg

Top Bottom