Death Valley Trip

Kyan

Took a weekend trip to Death Valley park. Weather and scenery were great. Took a short side trip on Bishop area while driving to Death Valley park. Took enough washboard roads to shake all bolts off the Jeep  I went through Titus Canyon Rd, Lippincott Rd and Cerro Gordo Rd. I would recommend this trip to everyone if weather is right.

IMG_4030.JPG

IMG_4032.JPG

IMG_6431.JPG

IMG_6449.JPG

IMG_6584.JPG

Awesome photos. How was Lippincott road? I'm tempted to check out Racetrack Playa in a couple weeks and always hear that Lippincott gets washed out and super narrow

I was down there two months ago lippincott wasn't bad

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Good to know. I feel like some trail reports make it seem more dangerous than it actually is. If I head out there I may not get out there till later in the afternoon since I'd be checking out Red Rock Canyon before it. I'm not sure if I should just camp somewhere and check it out in the morning.

black pearl

Hooked
Good to know. I feel like some trail reports make it seem more dangerous than it actually is. If I head out there I may not get out there till later in the afternoon since I'd be checking out Red Rock Canyon before it. I'm not sure if I should just camp somewhere and check it out in the morning.

Haha I was told it was treacherous when I was there ... everyone's view is different though

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kyan

Knowing I am not fan of narrow twisty shelf roads, I would say Lippincott was not that bad. It seemed narrow but may passengers (on the cliff side :eek: ) said there was lots of space...
IMG_6437.JPG

Top Bottom